Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A note to the fam

I do love you guys, with all my heart. There is not one thing that I wouldn't do for you. And I don't just mean the siblings that I am close with. I would love to be as close with every single one of you as I am with some of the ones that still live with us. But you're all growing up and creating your own lives. Always keep in touch, hearing from any one of you, just makes my day. Dad- You are an amazing individual. So intelligent and always trying to help others. You work hard to provide for the family and I love that about you. You're so fun to be with, always laughing and messing with us till we smile. You always bring a bit of happiness to all those who surround you. You really are one of the best men I have ever met and I am truly priveleged to have you as my father. Madre- Thank you for taking the time to teach me what you have. I promise I won't let you down and I will continue to make the right choices. Without your dilegence in the church, I wouldn't have been as close to it as I am. I know times have been tough. But whatever happens to us kids, know that it wasn't your fault. You both are great parents and I love you both very much. Sister Tiffany- It's been rough the past few years for you and I'm so sorry. I love you, the person you were, and the one you are today. No matter what you do, I will always be happy to see and hear from you. You're an amazing woman with great talent, don't give up on anything. Brother Brian- I know we're not as close as we could be, but I love seeing you. Drop in anytime, it's always a joy to see you! Thank you for taking me to dinner on my birthday, that meant a lot. I know you care, though you may not always show it. You have a great talent for taking pictures, I'm hoping that one day I can learn from you. Brother Kale- I am so proud of you for joining the military. It makes me realize that you're freaking awesome for even attempting to join. You've come so far in so little time. You're still young and you have time to correct some of the mistakes you've made and will make. Don't give up on yourself or anything else for that matter, because I know you're strong and you can make it through anything if you just try. Sister Kassy- It's always been hard for me to see how close you are to the older girls. I would love to know you as well as they do and just be around you. It's hard because you've never really lived with us.. but I'm hoping to change a few things. I love you so much and hearing from you every once in a while always brings a smile to my face. I wish you the best of luck with Josh and congrats! Sister Jessica- You are a great woman as well. When you're happy, you're so fun to be around! I love spending time with you. Our great scary movies nights and cheesy syfy's even. It's a fun time with you and dad that I wouldn't miss for the world. I know that it's hard having people you know get married and wondering why you're not. But don't rush it, you'll find something that deserves you and would never do anything to hurt you. Just smile and be happy for your sisters, because your time will come. Don't you worry. Sister Becca- You really are my best friend, someone I can come talk to about anything. I know you'll listen and just help me out the best that you can. You have so many talents that I wish I had, but I'm glad I get to see the things that make you happy. I will really miss you when you get married and leave to California, but I will be glad to have you visit every time that you can. Good luck with everything, and CONGRATS as well! Brother Jordan- Jordan you're a great young man and sometimes dad gets a little hard on you, but that's only because he cares about you and your future. Your going to be an adult shortly and you have a little growing to do with responsibility. You're so bright. I don't know if you even realize it, but it amazes me sometimes. You'll go far if you put in the time and effort. I love you, and it makes me sad to know that growing up, but happy that you get to make a life for yourself.
A family of 10. Wow. It amazes me that we all get along so well and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you guys. I'm proud of you all and don't forget how much I care. I don't care if you do some things that are completly stupid and something you know you should have done better, I'll be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment